FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the Green Chef Terms of Service and why should I read them?
The Terms of Service is an agreement between you and Green Chef relating to the Green Chef Site, Products, and Services (all as defined in the Terms of Service). The Terms of Service impact your legal rights as they relate to your use of the Site and your purchase of Products and Services, so we encourage everyone to read it carefully.
Why is Green Chef updating the Terms of Service?
Because the Terms of Service is an agreement between you and Green Chef relating to the Site, Products, and Services, we want to be sure we keep our terms up to date. It has been over two years since we last updated our terms and a lot has changed in the meal kit industry during that time. Our new terms will, among other things, provide the framework for us to test and introduce new products and services as our business continues to grow and evolve!
Is Green Chef changing product pricing or the cancellation process?
No. Not in connection with these new terms.
What are the key changes Green Chef is making to the Terms of Service?
To see all the changes, we recommend you read the full Terms of Service. The following are some of the most notable changes:
- We’ve added coverage for additional Products and Services that we have introduced or may introduce (like single-order items) and new functionality and features for new and existing Products and Services that we have implemented or may implement (like flexible ordering).
- We’ve clarified the language and procedures regarding the automatic renewal of Subscriptions.
- We’ve added new content around the use of mobile applications for mobile devices.
- We’ve included links to our safe handling and kitchen safety recommendations to help educate our customers about best practices for cooking with Green Chef.
- We’ve added expiration dates for unused Customer Service Credits and Referral Credits.
- We’ve revised our Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability provisions and modified our Dispute Resolution section.
- Throughout, we’ve made several changes to improve clarity.
- We’ve added additional information about how we work with third parties to display interest-based advertising on third-party websites, including information about your choices regarding such ads.
- We’ve updated the language about the analytics tools, which we use to better understand how our Site and Services are used.
- We’ve added additional information about social media widgets and plugs (e.g., Facebook “Share” button) that we use on the Site.