In an internal test, it costs up to 70% more to shop at grocery stores for the premium ingredients necessary to make one of our recipes than cooking the same meal with Green Chef. You spend less because we send you exactly what you need —no need to buy a whole pack of eggs or an $8 bottle of caraway seeds for one meal. Our test also revealed that in most cases, no one grocer carries all of the specialty ingredients included in a Green Chef box. Replicating the same meals on your own means spending time and gas money hopping between stores. We also save you time and energy by taking care of the ingredient and recipe research, menu planning, and a whole lot of prep (including complex sauces).
Articles in this section
- What's in the box?
- How does a Green Chef subscription work?
- How does my subscription renew?
- What dietary options do you offer?
- Is there a minimum commitment?
- How much does Green Chef cost?
- What are the advantages of cooking with Green Chef over shopping at a grocery store?
- What are the advantages of cooking with Green Chef over dining at a restaurant or ordering takeout?
- What is the difference between the 2-Person and Family Plan?
- What is the Family Plan?