Green Chef is the first USDA-certified organic meal kit company. We have worked directly with the National Organic Program to be leaders in food transparency. Our certification ensures the highest standards of food safety of every ingredient in your box from the farm to your doorstep. We are held accountable to the USDA organic program’s rigorous auditing for accuracy in labeling along with food safety and handling. We separate items where there could be cross-contamination and limit the types of cleaning supplies we can use in production.
Articles in this section
- Are all of your ingredients certified organic?
- What does it mean to be certified organic?
- Why choose organic?
- Do you support local, sustainable, and artisanal suppliers?
- How much will I be prepping? What cooking skills do I need?
- How long will the food stay fresh?
- How long will it take to make dinner?
- What cooking equipment and ingredients do I need to have at home?
- Where can I find the recipe cards online?
- What are the portion sizes, calories, and nutritional content of each meal?