We firmly believe that organic is better for our health and for the ecosystem. It’s important to us to help preserve bee populations, rebuild soil, not eat synthetic chemicals, and be stewards of animal welfare. We don't think certified organic is the only worthwhile system in the food industry, but we have sincere belief in its origins and rules.
Articles in this section
- Are all of your ingredients certified organic?
- What does it mean to be certified organic?
- Why choose organic?
- Do you support local, sustainable, and artisanal suppliers?
- How much will I be prepping? What cooking skills do I need?
- How long will the food stay fresh?
- How long will it take to make dinner?
- What cooking equipment and ingredients do I need to have at home?
- Where can I find the recipe cards online?
- What are the portion sizes, calories, and nutritional content of each meal?