Sometimes delivery delays beyond our control happen, like when a truck unexpectedly breaks down or gets stuck due to traffic or weather. Our packaging is designed to handle unexpected delays, and your ingredients should all arrive in great condition. However, if your box does not arrive cool to the touch and at a safe temperature of 40 degrees or below, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Where do you deliver?
- When will my box arrive?
- How do I track my order?
- Will my food keep fresh during delivery?
- Do I need to be home to receive my box?
- Can my box be delivered to my work?
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- Do you ship to P.O. boxes, APO addresses, and U.S. territories?
- What if my box is late?