Protecting the health and well-being of all Green Chef employees and customers is our top priority. All of our facilities are SQF certified, the highest level of food safety certification, and we follow a rigorous process guided by the FDA to maintain the safety and quality of our meal kits. All employees are required to frequently wash their hands, wear clean gloves and lab coats, and cover their heads and facial hair with hair nets before handling any food. We’ve implemented additional safety measures, including increased sanitation, hand sanitizer stations and more frequent mandatory handwashing. In addition, all employees must now wear facemasks at all times. We are also conducting daily temperature checks and asking employees to stay home if they are sick, providing them with the resources to make that possible.
Articles in this section
- What would you do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 impact your food supply?
- Will Green Chef engage in surge pricing?
- Are Green Chef employees offered paid sick leave?
- Can COVID-19 be transmitted through food?
- What precautions are your delivery partners taking?
- What precautions are you taking to ensure my health and safety?
- Will my Green Chef service be disrupted?