Yes. The health and wellbeing of our employees and customers is our highest priority. As such, all of our employees are given paid sick leave. We’ve also enhanced our sick leave and attendance policies to support our hourly employees who may have been directly impacted, are feeling symptomatic and/or those who are mandated to self-quarantine. In addition, we’re providing added flexibility to working parents who are navigating school and daycare closures.
Articles in this section
- What would you do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 impact your food supply?
- Will Green Chef engage in surge pricing?
- Are Green Chef employees offered paid sick leave?
- Can COVID-19 be transmitted through food?
- What precautions are your delivery partners taking?
- What precautions are you taking to ensure my health and safety?
- Will my Green Chef service be disrupted?